Computer tips

<>ad here

Float the adsense code inside the blogspot blog

Float the adsense code inside the blogspot blog 


 I find this ways of adding ads code inside blog post while I surf blogging tips  and tricks. I like to share with my other blogger friends which will be very use full . This is very simple code if you have html knowledge. If you don’t have also is very easy. I am sure it works in blogspot platform Now let go for works:
See Below Video
First of all go to login page and log in. In dashboard look for post Click for edit of from your post page.

From left side editor look for HTML Now you have choose where to put your ads snippets.
Below the post title or between the post. Update the template. Check to page where it will appear.

See Below Video
Share:

Nenhum comentário:

Categories

Pages